PE is a polyethylene plastic, the basic plastic, plastic bags, cling film, etc. are all PE, HDPE is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and the thin section is translucent to a certain extent. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals.
Welding of PE tube core, PE coiled pipe pipe butt weld, the method provides reliability and diameter and pressure process: heating the end of the pipe, using a tool called contact pressure and temperature definition “Mirror” under. The ends are quickly touched and kept under pressure during the cooling process.
PE tube core has medium density polyethylene pipe and high density polyethylene pipe. According to the wall thickness, it is divided into SDR11 and SDR17.6 series. The former is suitable for transporting gaseous artificial coal gas, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas, while the latter is mainly used for transporting natural gas. Compared with steel pipes, the construction process is simple, with a certain degree of flexibility, and more importantly, it is not used for anti-corrosion treatment, which will save a lot of working procedures. The disadvantage is that the equipment is not as good as steel pipes. Special attention should be paid to the safety distance of thermal heating during construction, and it should not be exposed to the sun in the air, and it is sensitive to chemicals to prevent leakage of sewage pipes from causing damage.
The Advantages of Plastic tube core:
1. Good hygiene performance: no heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during the processing of PE core pipe, the material is non-toxic, no scaling layer, no bacteria breeding, and it solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
2. Good corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand a variety of chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
3. Long service life: PE pipe can be used safely for more than 50 years under rated temperature and pressure conditions.
4. Better impact resistance: PE coiled core pipe has good toughness and high impact resistance, and heavy objects directly pass through the pipe without causing pipe rupture.
5. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the PE core pipe hot melt or electrofusion interface is higher than the pipe body, and the joint will not be broken due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: the pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
Post time: Dec-17-2020